Model SDT Dewpoint Transmitter.
The Shaw Moisture Meters Model SDT is a compact, 2 wire, 4-20 mA dewpoint transmitter designed to meet the demands of tough industrial applications. The unit is fully self contained within a robust 316 grade stainless steel casing providing weatherproof protection to IP66 / NEMA4.
Utilising the industry standard, Ultra High Capacitance Shaw Moisture Sensor, various dewpoint ranges are available covering an overall range from -120oC to +20oC Dewpoint. The 4-20 mA output is configurable in oC Dewpoint, oF Dewpoint, ppm(v), g/m3 and lbs/MMSCF.
Weighing in at only 175g, the Model SDT is light enough to be supported by its connection direct into the pipeline or can be placed in a dedicated sample cell.
Incorporating advanced electronics, the Model SDT can derive its power from 7- 28V dc non-isolated power source and is configured to output a linear, isolated, 4- 20 mA signal for distances up to 1000 meters
(For full details please request specification sheet Model SDT)
* 2 Wire, 24V, 4-20mA Dewpoint Transmitter
* Output configurable in oC Dewpoint, oF Dewpoint, ppm(v), g/m3 and lbs/MMSCF
* Weatherproof Rating IP66 NEMA4
* Maximum Cable Length 1000m
* Open/Short Circuit Detection
* Supplied with Calibration Certificate Traceable to National & International Humidity Standards
* Linear 4-20 mA output signal
* Weights only 175 g
* Self contained, robust and reliable