GF100 Series Metal Sealed Thermal Mass Flow Controllers & Meters
High purity flow path. Outstanding performance, reliability, and repeatability.
Models GF100 / GF101 / GF120 / GF120XSD / GF120XSL / GF121 / GF125 / GF126
Fast responding, repeatable delivery of process gases with high and ultra-high levels of purity—that’s the performance the GF100 series of metal sealed mass flow controllers and meters provides. Designed for semiconductor, MOCVD and other gas flow control applications, the GF100 series exceeds the semiconductor industry standard for reliability, ensuring repeatable, highly stable performance over time. Standard MultiFloTM technology enables one MFC to support thousands of gas types and range combinations without removing it from the gas line or compromising on accuracy.
The result: increased process flexibility and efficiency combined with the industry’s highest levels of process gas purity to help maximize yields and productivity.Features:
- Long-term zero stability of <±0.5% full scale per year
- Settling times: 300 ms - <700 ms or 700 ms - <1 second
- Full-scale flow rates up to 300 slpm
- All-metal seal flow path: option for 4µ or 10µ inch Ra surface finish
- Corrosion-resistant Hastelloy® T-Rise sensor improves measurement reproducibility at elevated temperatures
- MultiFloTM gas and range programmability—one device, thousands of gas types and range combinations without removing the MFC from the gas line or compromising accuracy
- Local display
- Optional SDS gas delivery
- DeviceNetTM, RS-485 L-Protocol and analog interfaces