26D - TWO-PIECE FLOATING BALL VALVE - SAMSON
The Pfeiffer BR26d stainless steel tight closing ball valves are designed for general service applications up to the limits of the ANSI 300 pressure class rating. These general service applications include process events such as erosion, abrasion, and corrosion. The Pfeiffer BR26d design increases flow capacities but also reduces the pressure recovery factor making the design more susceptible to cavitation, flashing, and flow noise generation.
Size: 1/2" to 4"
ANSI Class: 150 to 300
Std. Materials: Stainless Steel
Temperature Range: -76 to 392oF (-60 to 200oC)
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
- Seat ring live-loaded on one side
- Open-Close operation with particularly low leakage rate (bubble-tight version)
- Body, ball and shaft made of stainless steel, nickel, titanium and other anti-corrosive materials
- Exchangeable bore seal in TFM-PTFE
- Stem sealing by means of a cup spring live-loaded packing
- Anti-blowout valve shaft design to increase reliability