The braking control module of the MFC and MFD series is designed to statically perform rapid braking of a standard phase asynchronous motor with a cage or with a rotor wound, injecting an electronically controlled current into the motor windings after the main contactor has been opened. soft starter
- Reduction of downtimes to increase machine safety
- Easy installation and calibration by microprocessor control
- Fully solid state, maintenance free.
- Braking torque settable for different ways of use with front trimmer adjustment to obtain the desired stop
- Gentle braking without mechanical stress on the transmissions
- Automatic braking stop with engine stopped