VersaTorr BVT100 Series Vacuum Gauges
Ultra-wide range vacuum measurement
VersaTorr BVT100 Series vacuum gauges offer best-in-class performance and have established new standards by extending the useable measuring range for thermal conductivity vacuum gauges by 1-3 decades.
Based on cutting edge MEMS (Microelectromechanical Systems) sensor technology, the design of VersaTorr BVT100 Series vacuum gauges is combined with a novel precision digital signal processing architecture and advanced innovative measurement algorithms. Together with precision automated manufacturing and calibration processes, these elements in combination provide a unique product capable of uncompromised measurement performance.
The well-known gas dependency in the rough vacuum range of thermal conductivity gauges has been eliminated by integrating a MEMS diaphragm sensor that offers precision performance comparable to more expensive capacitance manometers. This feature ensures more accurate control of vacuum system venting processes and can prevent over-pressurization of the vacuum system.Features & Benefits:
- Available in two models, BVT100 measures from atmosphere to 7.5 x 10-7 while BVT125 includes an atmospheric switch.
- These vacuum gauges simplify system design, save space and costs by minimizing the need for multiple vacuum gauges and a separate atmospheric switch.
- Ultra-wide measuring range of 9 decades
- Advanced digital signal processing provides unmatched price performance ratio
- Gas independent diaphragm sensor from 2 to 1333 mbar
- Easy configuration via Brooks Vacuum Transducer Communicator USB programmer
- Ultra-Stable Zero-point drift compensation
- Optional solid state setpoint relay for process control