SLAMf Series Elastomer Sealed Thermal Mass Flow Controllers & Meters
Precision mass flow control. Hardened for the harshest environments. Now available with EtherNet/IP™ and PROFINET.
Models SLAMf50 / SLAMf51 / SLAMf53 / SLAMf60 / SLAMf61 / SLAMf63 / SLAMf64
Whether it’s dust, moisture, temperature extremes or wash-down requirements, the SLAMf Series elastomer sealed thermal mass flow controllers and meters deliver the precise accuracy and long-term stability of our proven SLA5800 family of meters and controllers. A specially engineered NEMA4X/IP66 enclosure protects our advanced digital electronics and ensures stable, accurate measurement and control of your process-critical gas mass flows.Features:
- ISO/IEC 17025 accredited
- SLA Series Biotech MFC offers two options packages with features created specifically to improve bioprocessing performance. See which package is right for your process.
- NEMA4X / IP66 rated hardened enclosure
- Wide range of full scale flows - from 0.003 up to 2500 lpm (36,000 lpm for meters)
- Suitable for a broad range of temperature and pressure conditions
- Industry-leading thermal flow measurement sensor technology delivers excellent accuracy
- Broad array of available communication options now includes EtherNetIP™ and PROFINET which feature a web-based interface that lets you easily configure network settings.
- Programmable multi-gas/multi-range capabilities
- Advanced self-test routines and an independent diagnostic service port lets users troubleshoot or change flow conditions without removing the MFC from service