SLA5800 Series Elastomer Sealed Thermal Mass Flow Controllers & Meters
Models SLA5850 / SLA5851 / SLA5853 / SLA5860 / SLA5861 / SLA5863
The SLA5800 Series features the high accuracy, high zero stability and high repeatability you expect from the industry leader in mass flow measurement and control technology. Engineered with a superior design - and manufactured with advanced metrology and test systems - the SLA5800 digital MFC offers a better zero drift specification than competitive products. SLA5800 has been proven to maximize production uptime and reduce maintenance and machine downtime costs.Features:
- ISO/IEC 17025 accredited
- SLA Series Biotech MFC offers two options packages with features created specifically to improve
bioprocessing performance. See which package is right for your process.
- Long-term zero stability of <0.2% full scale per year
- Excellent accuracy backed by traceable calibration standards
- Wide range of flow ratings - from 0.003 up to 2500 lpm
- Highest pressure ratings - up to 1500 psi/100 bar (optional: 4500 psi/310 bar)
- Programmable multi-gas/multi-range capabilities
- Independent & easily accessible diagnostic/service port
- Broad array of available communication options now includes EtherNetIP™ and PROFINET which feature
a web-based interface that lets you easily configure network settings.
- Modular design is easy-to-service at the factory or in the field