Dräger X-dock 5300/6300/6600
The Dräger X-dock series gives you complete control over your portable Dräger gas detection equipment. Automatic Bump Test and calibration with reduced test gas consumption and short test time saves time and money. Comprehensive documentation and evaluation, giving a clear general picture. Detektor Gas
Versatile for all your requirements
X-dock is available in various versions. The X-dock 5300 is equipped with a master station including modules for gas detection equipment from the X-am 1/2 / 5x00 or Pac line. Can be used immediately. X-dock versions of 6300 and 6600 can be configured freely. Both consist of a master station and can be expanded up to 10 modules for X-am 1/2 / 5x00 and / or Pac gas detection equipment.
Easier than before
Insert the device, close the cover then remove it when the indicator turns "green" - it's as easy as testing with an X-dock. This device immediately detects all sensor combinations. Furthermore, the X-dock automatically tests and adjusts if all necessary test gases are connected. Stations work independently and can be configured and used without a PC. The station is operated via an integrated touch screen. Gas detection equipment will be detected as soon as it is entered, and all data will be documented in the database.
- Touch screen operation on the master station
- Up to three test procedures that can be configured
- Automatic leak test
- Automatic test of alarm elements (acoustic, visual and vibration alarms)
- Optional charging function for X-am 1/2 / 5x00
- Replaceable seal cartridge
- Can be operated at 12V (for example in a vehicle)
- Can be expanded gradually to 10 modules (X-dock 6300/6600)
- Evaluate sensor response time