Compact, proven unheated gauges for cost-effective vacuum measurement.
CMC Series capacitance digital manometers from Brooks Instrument deliver reliable, accurate vacuum measurement over a wide range of operating temperatures, providing an economical alternative to larger premium unheated gauges. Its compact design and proven performance make it an ideal upgrade for existing tools needing a small form-factor gauge.
Reliable and repeatable operation is assured in even the most aggressive processes through the all-welded design and Iconel® wetted surfaces. The combination of precision components and a wide temperature compensated operating range lets Brooks deliver best-in-class zero and span temperature coefficients for optimum measurement stability. Features:
- Available for process ranges from 10 Torr to 1000 Torr
- Two accuracy levels available: 0.25% or 0.50% of reading (optional)
- Exceptional performance over a wide range of operating temperatures
- 40% smaller than traditional unheated capacitance manometers
- All-welded construction and Inconel® wetted surfaces