20A - PTFE-LINED BALL VALVE - SAMSON VALVE
The Pfeiffer BR20a PTFE lined ball valve is designed for general service applications up to the limits of the ANSI 150 pressure class rating. These general service applications focus on extremely corrosive media found in chemical processes. The Pfeiffer BR20a design increases flow capacities but also reduces the pressure recovery factor making the design more susceptible to cavitation, flashing, and flow noise generation. The design of this floating ball valve will have increased breakaway torques required from the actuator.
The Pfeiffer BR20a can be assembled with a pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, or electro-hydraulic actuator also offered complete the control valve construction. These control valves are designed according to the modular assembly principle, can be equipped with actuators and valve accessories such as positioners, limit switches, and solenoid valves.
Size: 1" to 8"
ANSI Class: 150
Std. Materials: PTFE Lined Cast Iron
Temperature Range: 14 to 392oF (-10 to 200oC)
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
- Pfeiffer BR20a PFTE lined ball valve offers the optimal solution for addressing aggressive or corrosive media especially in the chemical industry.
- Low cost alternative to exotic material required to handle aggressive or corrosive media
- Exchangeable PTFE Seat rings
- One piece ball and integrated shaft made of stainless steel with a PTFE lined
- Anti-blowout shaft for increased reliability