14B - HIGH PERFORMANCE LUGGED STYLE BUTTERFLY VALVE - SAMSON
The Pfeiffer BR14b double eccentric control butterfly valve is designed for general service applications up to the ANSI 300 pressure class rating limit. Typical service applications include process events such as erosion, abrasion and corrosion. The Pfeiffer BR14b design increases flow capacity but also reduces the pressure recovery factor which makes the design more susceptible to cavitation, flickering and flow noise generation. The double eccentric design of this butterfly valve reduces the required breakaway torque from the actuator.
Size: 2" to 20"
ANSI grade: 150 to 300
Std. Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
Temperature Range: -76 to 662oF (-60 to 350oC)
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
- Minimum materials required compared to similar sized control valves of various types
- Pneumatically actuated valve can be stroked very quickly
- Dual Eccentric disc design provides a tight seal, lower torque and wear
- Anti-explosion valve shaft design for increased reliability
- Extended valve neck for easy installation in insulated pipelines
- Soft seat rings can be replaced with metal seat rings on site
- The throttling service range is 50:1