PTFE/PFA Lined Globe 8A - PTFE-LINED ANGLE CONTROL VALVE - SAMSON
Pfeiffer 8a PFA line angle control valves are designed for general service applications up to the ANSI 150 pressure class rating limit. These general service applications focus on highly corrosive media found in chemical processes.
Size: 1/2" to 2"
ANSI Grade: 150
Std. Material: PTFE Lined Cast Iron
Temperature Range: 14 to 302oF (-10 to 150oC)
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
- Pfeiffer 8a PTFE lined angle valves offer the optimal solution for dealing with aggressive or corrosive media especially in the chemical industry.
- Low cost alternative to exotic materials required to handle aggressive or corrosive media
- Interchangeable PTFE seat and PTFE plug
- Rod sealed by PTFE below with additional safety packing as secondary seal
- Test connections to monitor the primary seal below and detect leaks
- Low clearance with standard PFTE liner thickness 5 - 8 mm