PC100 Series Metal Sealed Pressure Control
Accuracy under pressure. Precision under control.
Models PC115 / PC125
The PC100 Series pressure controllers and meters combine a host of high-performance technology features to deliver a new level of pressure control accuracy and reliability to demanding semiconductor, vapor deposition and other ultra-precise manufacturing processes.
Built on the proven Brooks GF100 mass flow controller technology, the PC100 Series features a high-purity all-metal flow path, enhanced sensor technology engineered specifically to eliminate sensor drift and a user interface and device diagnostics capability that makes it much easier to conduct device evaluation and troubleshooting, resulting in limited service interruption and reduced downtime.Features:
- Response time: <1 second
- Full-scale flow rates up to 10 slm
- Transducer pressure range: 1000 Torr FS
- All-metal seal flow path: 5µ inch Ra surface finish
- PC125 with embedded flow meter includes a highly corrosion-resistant Hastelloy® C-22 flow sensor - - combined with high-speed ARM processor
- Fast-acting diaphragm-free valve assembly
- High-visibility LCD display with easily accessible push button for local indication of flow, temperature and network address
- Independent diagnostic/service port
- DeviceNet™ protocol