MT3809 Series Metal Tube Variable Area Flow Meters
Widest temperature, pressure and process range. One proven flow meter.
Models 3809G / 3809G ELF / 3809G TFE Lined / 3810G
Engineered to work where you need it: Choose the MT3809 variable area (VA) flowmeter for all the high-pressure, high-temperature VA flow measurement and control requirements on your next project.
Proven to deliver reliable, repeatable gas and liquid flow measurement and control in thousands of installed locations, the MT3809 is practical and economical, making it the “go-to” choice for Engineering Procurement Contractors (EPC) and major industrial facilities worldwide.
The MT3809G configuration features a digital LCD display with local operator interface, providing valuable process outputs such as totalization and alarm signals. It also lets users make parameter changes without removing the cover, which means changes can be made even in hazardous areas.Features:
- Flow meter offers extremely wide range of flow ratings - supports very low to very high flow rates
- Temperature ratings from -325°F to 788°F (-198°C to 420°C )
- Pressure ratings up to 6,000 psi (standard products) and up to 20,000 psi (custom models)
- Enhanced LCD display with local operator interface (optional)
- High-/low-flow alarm functions that meet SIL 2 requirements
- 316SS stainless steel flameproof housing meets ATEX gas group IIC/Class 1 Div 1 hazardous area rating
- Selection of corrosion resistant wetted materials and indicator housing to fit demanding application needs
- Gasket sealing surface meets ASME requirements, no special gaskets required
- Flow transmitters are available with HART® 7 or FOUNDATIONTM Fieldbus capability and have worldwide approvals