Features of IX-D series
- High turn down ratio
- Full motor control varies the discharge and suction speeds independently to provide a full turndown ratio of 750:1.
- Precise chemical dosing
- The valve design maintains precise dosing over the flow range while the motor regulates discharge and suction speeds, combining to achieve high accuracy (+/-1%) in a cost-effective, mechanically-driven diaphragm pump.
- Efficient and eco-friendly
- Helical gears and spring assistance reduce power consumption by 70% compared to conventional spring-back designs.
- Smooth dosing with low impact
- Flow control is done by discharge speed adjustment only. This provides the smoothest injection at any flow rate.
- High compression pump head design
- A fixed (full) stoke length maintains maximum compression resulting in fast priming and eliminating air lock at any flow or rated pressure.
- World standard compliant
- The IX-D pumps are compatible worldwide, featuring multi-voltage operation (100-240VAC). Compliant to both UL and CE standards.
- Drive and control units are each sealed separately to IP65 standards.
- Safety design
- Standard to all models is a diaphragm rupture detector, protecting users and the environment. Also, a detector for abnormal operation protects the pipework in case of an accidental high discharge pressure.
Specifications of pump (50/60Hz)
Specifications of controller
Note 1: The minimum settings for pulse operation, batch operation, and interval batch operation are the flow rates per stroke corrected by calibration.Also, the change rate of the setting value per pulse is the flow rates per stroke corrected by calibration.
Note 2: The maximum voltage and current applied to the contact are 12 V and 5 mA. If you use a contact such as a relay, the minimum applicable load must be 5 mA or less.
Note 3: When Batch Complete (batch operation complete output) is set to Enable, the other functions will be set to Disable.
Note 4: When Volume Prop. PLS (Volume proportional pulse) is set to Enable, the other functions will be set to Disable.