Variable displacement axial piston pumps swash plate design ideally suited for open circuit in mobile hydraulic applications.
The compact design allows to be mounted directly on engine motors. The new "MVPD" series allow higher flow rates than traditional pumps with the same dimension, higher machine speeds without affecting the design of the hydraulic system and a high power-to-dimension ratio.
Displacements from 0.85 in3/rev (14 cm3/rev) to 5.17 in3/rev (84.7 cm3/rev).
Max. peak pressure up to 5075 psi (350 bar).
Max. speed up to 3700 min-1
- Exceptional working life expectancy.
- Low noise emission.
- Drive shaft bearing suitable for radial and axial loads.
- Multiple combinations.
- Short response time.
MVPD additional features
- Higher speed.
- Higher power -to-weight ratio.
- Cost-optimized design.
- Min. and max. displacement limiter.
- Pressure compensator.
- Flow and pressure compensator (Load-Sensing).
- Torque limiter.
- Electronic controls