Gear pumps and motors built in three pieces with an extruded body in high resistance aluminium alloy.
The wide choice of shafts, flanges and ports, in compliance with all international standards (SAE, DIN and EUROPEAN) allow for their use in an infinite variety of applications.
Displacements from 0.07 in³/rev (1,07 cm³/rev) to 5.56 in³/rev (91,10 cm³/rev) available in groups 10, 20 and 30.
Max. peak pressure up to 4350 psi (300 bar).
Max. speed up to 4000 min-1
- High efficiencies
- Integrated outboard bearings for heavy duty applications
- Multiple units available in standard version, common inlet and separated stages
- Electro-hydraulic fan drive system
- Custom design
- Anti-cavitation valves
- Maximum pressure relief valves
- Priority valves
- “Load sensing” priority valves
- By-pass electric valves
- Proportional relief valves
- Reverse valves