Bondioli & Pavesi Post Hole Digger Gearboxes with Output Inverter - S2002
The gearbox is a fundamental component of the power transmission system of many types of agricultural machinery. Ist most common application is to receive rotary motion from the power take off of a tractor by means of a universal joint driveshaft. This rotary motion is then distributed to the various functions required by the machine. The gearbox may also be used to support, as well as power, the actual tools of the implement. A gearbox is capable of reversing the direction of the rotary motion, transmitting it at an angle, or modifying its speed and torque characteristics.
POWER PUISSANCE POTENCIA : up to 46 kW at 540 min-1
RATIOS RAPPORTS RELACIONES : from 2,46:1 to 4,11:1
- POST HOLE DIGGER GEARBOXES WITH OUTPUT INVERTER (2002) AND WITHOUT OUTPUT INVERTER (2003).
- AUGER FLANGE MADE OF HIGH STRENGTH HEAT TREATED STEEL, COUPLED TO THE OUTPUT SHAFT BY A TAPERED SPLINE, (ANSI 8/16).
- OUTPUT SHAFT IS HIGH STRENGTH, CASE HARDENED STEEL SUPPORTED BY HEAVY DUTY TAPER ROLLER BEARINGS
- OUTPUT INVERTER (SERIES 2002) WITH MANUAL OR HYDRAULIC CONTROL.
- REDUCTION RATIOS FROM 1,93:1 TO 4.50:1.
- ONE PIECE CAST IRON CASE MAX STRENGTH PRECISE POSITIONING OF INTERNAL COMPONENTS.
- INNER AND OUTER DIPPING AND OVEN DRYING AT HIGH TEMPERATURE. CORROSION RESISTANCE TO ASTM B 117.
- BEVEL GEARS ARE CASE HARDENED STEEL. GLEASON STRAIGHT CUT TEETH FOR RATIOS UP TO 3.10:1, HIGHER RATIOS ARE SPIRAL BEVEL.
- HIGH STRENGTH CASE HARDENED SHAFTS.
- QUALITY BEARINGS FOR HIGH RELIABILITY (L10).