Detail Bondioli & Pavesi Multifunction Gearboxes - S1000
Bondioli & Pavesi Multifunction Gearboxes - S1000
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak
The gearbox is a fundamental component of the power transmission system of many types of agricultural machinery. Ist most common application is to receive rotary motion from the power take off of a tractor by means of a universal joint driveshaft. This rotary motion is then distributed to the various functions required by the machine. The gearbox may also be used to support, as well as power, the actual tools of the implement. A gearbox is capable of reversing the direction of the rotary motion, transmitting it at an angle, or modifying its speed and torque characteristics.
Power : Up To 26Kw , at 1000 min-1
Ratio : From 1:2,78 , to 2,78:1
- MULTI-PURPOSE GEARBOXES. TYPICAL APPLICATIONS ARE SPREADER, MOW- ERS, FLAIL MOWERS.
- RATIOS FROM 1:1 TO 2,78 AS MULTIPLIER OR REDUCER.
- POWER UP TO 23 HP AT 540 min-1.
- HIGH STRENGTH DIE CAST ALUMINIUM ALLOY CASES.
- GEARS ARE CARBURIZED AND HARDENED STEEL, STRAIGHT CUT GLEASON SYSTEM TEETH
Rotating shafts marked are not shiel- ded. Any shaft and coupling not guarded by location must be shielded by an interactive guarding system. Bondioli & Pavesi declines responsability if proper guards are not provi- ded and maintained.