Bondioli & Pavesi Gearboxes for rotary tillers - S4000
The gearbox is a fundamental component of the power transmission system of many types of agricultural machinery. Ist most common application is to receive rotary motion from the power take off of a tractor by means of a universal joint driveshaft. This rotary motion is then distributed to the various functions required by the machine. The gearbox may also be used to support, as well as power, the actual tools of the implement. A gearbox is capable of reversing the direction of the rotary motion, transmitting it at an angle, or modifying its speed and torque characteristics.
POWER PUISSANCE POTENCIA : up to 49 kW at 1000 min-1
RATIOS RAPPORTS RELACIONES : from 1,35:1 to 2,44:1
- TYPICAL APPLICATIONS: ROTARY TILLERS, OFFSET ROTARY TILLERS.
- OUTPUT SHAFT HOLLOW WITH HEXAGONAL PROFILE.
- REDUCTION RATIO UP TO 2.44:1
- POWER UP TO 49 kW AT 540 min-1.
- ONE PIECE CAST IRON CASE MAX STRENGTH PRECISE POSITIONING OF INTERNAL COMPONENTS.
- INNER AND OUTER DIPPING AND OVEN DRYING AT HIGH TEMPERATURE. COR- ROSION RESISTANCE TO ASTM B 117.
- GLEASON SYSTEM STRAIGHT BEVEL GEAR MADE FROM CARBURIZED AND HARDENED STEEL.
- HEXAGONAL HOLLOW SHAFTS ARE CASE HARDENED OR CARBONITRIDED.
- QUALITY BEARINGS FOR HIGH RELIABIL- ITY (L10)