Bondioli & Pavesi Gearboxes for rotary mowers - S3000
The gearbox is a fundamental component of the power transmission system of many types of agricultural machinery. Ist most common application is to receive rotary motion from the power take off of a tractor by means of a universal joint driveshaft. This rotary motion is then distributed to the various functions required by the machine. The gearbox may also be used to support, as well as power, the actual tools of the implement. A gearbox is capable of reversing the direction of the rotary motion, transmitting it at an angle, or modifying its speed and torque characteristics.
POWER PUISSANCE POTENCIA : up to 216 kW at 1000 min-1
RATIOS RAPPORTS RELACIONES : from 1:2,82 to 1,90:1
- TYPICAL APPLICATONS: ROTARY MOWERS, BRUSH CUTTERS, FINISHING MOWERS.
- POWER UP TO 140 kW AT 540 min-1
- MONOLITHIC (ONE PIECE) CAST IRON HOUSING (NODULAR CAST IRON FOR MODELS 3050 AND LARGER).
- INNER AND OUTER DIPPING AND OVER DRY- ING AT HIGH TEMPERATURE. CORROSION RESISTENCE TO ASTM B 117.
- GLEASON SYSTEM STRAIGHT BEVEL GEARS MADE FROM CARBURIZED AND HARDENED STEEL.
- HIGH STRENGTH CASE HARDENED SHAFTS.
- BREATHER PLUGS STANDARDFOR MODELS 3050 AND LARGER
- DUST LIP ON ALL SEALS, METAL GUARD OVER THE OUTPUT SHAFT SEAL.
- QUALITY BEARINGS FOR HIGH RELIABILITY (L10).