3963 - SOLENOID VALVE - SAMSON
The Type 3963 solenoid valve is designed to work in all general industrial applications. The Type 3963 solenoid valve ensures a high level of operational reliability and fast response times for controlling pneumatic actuators in hazardous areas. Intrinsically safe, low power binary signals issued by automation systems or fieldbuses can be used for control purposes.
The Type 3963 solenoid valve offers a wide range of switch, flow rate and connection functions for any desired application.
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
- The Type 3963 Solenoid Valve ensures a high level of operational reliability and fast response times for controlling pneumatic actuators in hazardous areas.
- Intrinsically safe corrosion-resistant enclosure with a protection rating of IP54 or IP 65 for applications in humid and aggressive environments
- Service life of more than 20 million switching cycles
- SIL 2 and 3 ratings depending on system design
- Solenoid flow capacity from Cv 0.2 to Cv 5