3347 - HYGIENIC ANGLE CONTROL VALVE - SAMSON VALVE
The Type 3347 hygienic angle control valve is designed for the strict sanitary requirements of the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries such as FDA, 3A and EHEDG. The valve body is designed to be free of dead space and has a smooth, polished, satin or mirror inner and outer surface. PTFE bushings are used to seal the body and hood as well as the hood and plug rods. Additional steam line connections are available for more stringent purity requirements. This design can be cleaned using the CIP method.
The Type 3347 can be assembled with pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, or electro-hydraulic actuators to complete control valve construction. This control valve is designed according to the principle of modular assembly, it can be equipped with actuators and valve accessories such as positioners, limit switches and solenoid valves.
Size: 1/4" to 5"
Maximum Pressure: 580 psi
Std. Material: Cast & Forged Stainless Steel
Temperature Range: 32 to 300oF (0 to 150oC)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Cast Stainless Steel Valve Body Free from Dead Space
- Self-draining design suitable for SIP/CIP/DIP
- Wetted sealing and lubricating materials comply with FDA/USDA
- Good rod guidance
- Fewer pieces means less microorganisms
- No stuffing box
- Open space between valve and actuator, clear for inspection
- Easy to remove actuator
- Easily removable clamp connection between body and hood for changing gaskets and plugs
- Full print version: cleaning ability has been proven by EHEDG