3278 - PNEUMATIC DIAPHRAGM ROTARY ACTUATOR - SAMSON
Pneumatic Diaphragm Actuator
The Type 3278 pneumatic rolling diaphragm actuator is designed for all industrial applications. This actuator is an ideal rotary motion device for all types of rotary valves. The torque output of the actuator depends on the area of the actuator, the pneumatic supply pressure, the stiffness of the spring, the distance traveled, the initial compression of the spring, the number of springs internal to the actuator, etc.
Size: 160 and 320cm2
Max. Rotation: 90o
Max Torque: 730 Nm
Options: Reversible fail action, Trip stop
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Field-reversible multi-spring diaphragm actuator allows for fail-safe action changes
- Multi-spring actuators offer uniform application force and reduce height and weight.
- Rolling diaphragms offer increased precision and reduced hysteresis compared to stretching diaphragms.
- Easy-adjustable external travel stop to prevent the valve from rotating beyond the fully seated or fully open position.
- Direct installation of control valve accessories is possible with one external pneumatic connection required.