3248 - TOP-ENTRY CRYOGENIC CONTROL VALVE - SAMSON
The Type 3248 top entry threaded seat globe and force control valve are designed for cryogenic service applications up to the ANSI 600 pressure class rating limit.
The cryogenic valve 3248 is specially designed to meet the requirements of cryogenic applications with the addition of a cryogenic extension hood cover to allow installation in vacuum insulated piping, and air separation plants and standardization on metal bottoms with cryogenic length extension bonnets to meet emission and heat shortage requirements. The top entry design supports valve maintenance without removing it from the pipe.
The Type 3248 can be assembled with pneumatic, electric, hydraulic or electro-hydraulic actuators as well to complete control valve construction. This control valve is designed according to the principles of modular assembly, it can be equipped with actuators and valve accessories such as positioning, limiting and solenoid valves.
Size: 1" to 6"
ANSI grade: 150 to 600
Std. Material : Cast Stainless Steel (A351 CF8)
Temperature Range: -425 to 149oF (-254 to 65oC)
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
- Every mounting position is possible.
- Total height and final joint as per customer specifications.
- Seal below to prevent heat conduction in valve chamber and valve stem from freezing.
- Backup packaging.
- The valve body is made of stainless steel or cold-resistant aluminum.
- Seat plug trim can be replaced without disassembling the valve.