1A - PTFE-LINED GLOBE CONTROL VALVE - SAMSON
Pfeiffer 1a PTFE globe control valves are designed for general service applications up to the ANSI 150 pressure class rating limit. This general service application focuses on highly corrosive media found in chemical processes.
The Pfeiffer 1a can be assembled with pneumatic, electric, hydraulic or electro-hydraulic actuators also offered by Samson to complete control valve construction.
Size: 1" to 6"
ANSI Grade: 150
Std. Material: PTFE Lined Cast Iron
Temperature Range: 14 to 392oF (-10 to 200oC)
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
- The Pfeiffer 1a PTFE lined globe valve offers the optimal solution for dealing with aggressive or corrosive media especially in the chemical industry.
- Low cost alternative to exotic materials required to handle aggressive or corrosive media
- Interchangeable PTFE seat and PTFE plug
- Rod sealed by PTFE below with additional safety packing as secondary seal
- Test connections to monitor the primary seal below and detect leaks
- Low clearance with standard PFTE liner thickness 5 - 8 mm